After 49 days since the shutdown (but who's counting) we will be back to playing at our fantastic club on Monday 8th June, albeit with some restrictions.
A huge thank you for your continued support of the club during this time and for being patient with us whilst we work out the finer details for our return.
We will be providing multiple opportunities for you to play each week. However, to ensure that the club complies with the various restrictions and guidelines the number of people at these sessions will be limited. We will try and be fair so that everyone has the opportunity to play.
How it will work
- There are 16 spots available at each session.
- Players must BOOK in order to play (see below).
- Sessions are limited to a maximum of 2 hours.
- There will be 2 sessions on Monday and Wednesday evenings (1.5 hours per session)
- Only CURRENT MBTTA Members are eligible to book a place at these sessions.
Mon: (2 sessions) 6.30 - 8pm | 8.15 - 9.45pm
Tue: 6.30 - 8.30pm
Wed: (2 sessions) 6.30 - 8pm | 8.15 - 9.45pm
Fri: 6.30 - 8.30pm
Sun: 2 - 4pm
As a bonus, we are pleased to offer these sessions FREE OF CHARGE!!!
Please do not attend if you feel unwell or have not booked.
HOW TO BOOK
We are using an online booking system to help regulate the number of people at each session.
Step 1: You can go to the club website (www.mbtta.org) and click on the "Book to Play" button.
Alternatively go to https://tinyurl.com/mbttabooking
Step 2: Choose an available session.
Step 3: Enter your details.
We will be monitoring things to try and ensure fair opportunity to everyone at the club.
During this Stage of the QLD Governments Roadmap to Recovery we are implementing the following rules:
- Maintain physical distancing at all times whenever possible (ie. 1.5m apart).
- Ensure that you check in at the control desk when you arrive, and let them know when you leave.
- Ensure that control desk has your correct contact details.
- No handshaking, high-fiving etc.
- Practice good hygiene by frequently cleaning your hands with soap and water or by using hand sanitiser.
- Clean surfaces before use (eg. chairs) - hygiene and cleaning products will be provided.
- Clean the table (disinfectant and cloths will be provided) before commencing play.
- No DOUBLES play is permitted, only Singles.
- Avoid sharing equipment (eg. balls) - extra balls available if needed.
- Unfortunately during this time the club will not be able to provide bats.
If you are feeling unwell then please DO NOT attend the venue.
Things are constantly evolving and further instructions will be available at the club. We ask that you remain patient with us and those controlling the session.